Thursday, 23 October 2008

Lili Of The Valley Thursday Challenge.


Here is my Lili of the Valley Challenge Card. The Challenge was ; Our challenge this week sounds like an old Culture Club record (thats if you are old enough to remember) It is a colour challenge again.RED GOLD AND GREEN.
I have used one of Lili's Princesses and added red glitter to her dress. The backing paper is Lili's swirls and again I have embellished it with red glitter. I used a matte gold card and sticker from my stash to finish the card off. I hope you like my Festive Design.
Hazel xox

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Well done being first to the post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Hazel, lovin the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh love all the bling, great card.

    Mrs W x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely princess card. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card. I love it.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just so cute dear. Thanks for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox