Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge









Here is my entry into the Papertake Weekly Challenge which this week was," This weeks challenge is Snow! Anything snow related - snowmen, snowflakes, snowy scenes etc!"

I stamped a snowman stamp I got last year and coloured him in with Twinkling H2O's. Then I mounted him on a handmade paper and put some peel offs on as a finishing touch. Hope you like him. This card is quite simple as mojo missing this morning.

I had made a couple of ATC's which would cover this theme too so have put them on too for you to see, hope you like them,

Hazel xox

3 comments:

  1. Such 2 beautiful cards! Love it!

    hugs Zimtschnecke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute snowman. I think your mojo must have been out xmas shopping with mine earlier lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Hazel! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox