Saturday, 6 December 2008

2 Challenges in 1 Card.

Well I don't usually do this but with so many other things going on I have merged 2 challenges into 1 Card. They are the Secret Crafter, http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
Dry or Heat Embossing
and Stamp Something,
This week's challenge is simple....stamp something with snow. It can be something made of snow, something that likes snow or something that reminds you of snow. Anything really that's more fun that shoveling snow!!
So I have a Christmas Tree which always makes me think of winter and snow. The heat embossing is on the tinsel and the star.
I have to say that I am totally rubbish at embossing heat and dry and the dry embossed card I made went in the bin!!!!!! I didn't know what to do so then decided to have some embossed tinsel on my wee tree.
The paper is from HOTP and I matted the tree with silver mirri board. The gems are from my stash. Hope you like it. Sorry there is not more embossing but like I say I am not too good at it, must do more to get the hang of it. Well away to write more cards, only 30 to go,
Hazel xox

10 comments:

  1. fabulous!!!!

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card Hazel gorgeous colours thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is loely and great papers too,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Hazel and gorgeous colours!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really precious and nice!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy Card Hazel love the colours, know what you mean about embossing I am hopeless
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your card hun - very elegant. well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Hazel. Thank you for joining in with the SCSC challenge. Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox