Saturday 6 December 2008

Sketch Saturday Card Challenge.


Here is the card I have made for the Sketch over on the Sketch Saturday Challenge.
I had to make a good luck card for my Hubby who is Nurse Sally in the Abbey Theatre, Arbroath's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. www.abbeytheatre.org/ So here is the finished result.
I have used my Jolly Nation Nurse papers and small stickers. I used squares instead of ovals as the picture of Alan was a square. I had to matt up the good luck as the paper was really busy so you couldn't read it very well. The ribbon is from my stash. Hope he likes it. Off to do some Chrimbo sorting out!!!
Love Hazel xox

9 comments:

Mariska said...

Your card is so funny with that picture of your husband :). I'm sure he'll love the gesture (don't know if he will like you puting that picture up on the internet though, although he'll be on stage looking the same way so he's probably fine with it. Lots of luck to him and thank you for joinig us this week at Sketch Saturday!

xxx
Mariska

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Hazel, love the image of your DH and the nurse papers tie in really well with the image. Debbie x

Jill said...

aww Hazel, this made me laugh it's great I love it hugs Jill x

Jeanette said...

I sure your husband will appreciate the card! It is very clever! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

Kimberley said...

Very funny card - well done.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Brilliant. I hope hubby did okay! Pascale :)

Cazz said...

brilliant lol. good luck to hubby for the panto x

Lorraine A said...

This really made me laugh , it s not every day we see a card with someone's husband all dressed up :-)I wish i lived nearby so i could go and see the panto !!
Lorraine

mueppi said...

this made me laugh it's great I love it; Haaazel
Hugs Gisela