Wednesday, 21 January 2009

2 Challenges in 1 Card.

I have combined 2 challenges in to this one card. Papertake Weekly is Shape Up you have to have 3 shapes in the card and A spoonful of Sugar is this week is to create a card for a New Baby, Mum-to-be, New Mum or Pre-schooler.
So I have made a card for my friend Marianne who had a baby girl on Friday. She is 7 weeks early and in SCBU but doing well. Hannah Molly is her name. Marianne and I did our Midwifery training together and she delivered Jake. I hope she likes the card as I have personallized it for them.
  • A5 Cardstock Deep Pink
  • Light Pink Cardstock
  • Penny Black Stamp
  • Forever Friends Embellishments
  • Aqua Promarkers.
  • Printer

Hazel xox

2 comments:

  1. Gorgoeus baby card - love the image and papers.
    Hope Hannah Molly is doing OK.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Hazel! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox