Saturday, 17 January 2009

Sketch Saturday Card Challenge.


Here is my card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge. I'm not sure about this one. Sometimes you just aren't sure about the colours. I have used a mixture of K and Company and HOTP papers and embellishments.
  • 5x5 Card Stock
  • K and Company embellishments, gems and Papers
  • HOTP Papers
  • Peel Off
  • Fiskars Circle Cutter.

Gosh it is really windy here tonight. Alan has gone out. Jake has a friend round and Tom is watching Doctor Who. (Again!!) So away to read a book my Mum brought over earlier. Its a Nikki French one

Scroll down the page to see some ATC's I have made and would like to swap. 3 and 8 are away.

Hazel xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Wow Hazel you're on a roll today, it's another great card
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment on mine, I love yours very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Hazel :)
    and thanks for your visit and comment too!
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Hazel, I love your take on the sketch. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card , lovely colours
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love how elegant it is! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Hazel! Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel, youve been busy. love the blue and its a gorgeous card, lots of lovely stuff on your blog this is my first visit

    xxx

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel, this is lovely, beautiful colours ;-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, luv the colours, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card very pretty love all the blues.

    Lovely

    Debbie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card very pretty love all the blues.

    Lovely

    Debbie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Hazel, fab colours.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox