Saturday 30 May 2009

2 Cards for 2 challenges.

Hurray I have got a couple of cards done. Think I may have to miss out some challenges to catch up but I love doing the first one especially so here is my card for Fabs Christmas Card Challenge.
KEEP IT SIMPLE



I keep thinking of the Compare the Meerkats Advert with the Simples!!! LOL
There was to be no matting and layering. Pop over to see the simply stunning card that Fab has done. Think Fab deserves a pat on the back as he is in this months Lets Make Cards Magazine talking about crafting from a male point of view. So Well Done to him.
This card is for the ABC Challenge where we are at P for Pearls this week. You had to have pearls on the card. So I have made this wedding card for Alan's cousin to give to her friend. I got the image from Jill as part of a RAK. SO thanks very much. I love it.
Right off to get tea now.
Enjoy the rest of Saturday evening. I will be popping over to some blogs to see what you have been up top later
Love Hazelxo

9 comments:

Fab said...

Wow Hazel, that's gorge and a HOTP stamp too !

Wedding card is great ! Love the colours and the pearls are just right for that challenge.

Thank you for your tireless support! Hugz X Fab

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Hazel :-) Love the simples christmas ! and the wedding card is just stunning :-) Lovely image and the paper is fab too !!

Lorraine x x

Helen said...

Fab cards!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jill said...

2 beautiful cards Hazel, and I love the wedding one very elegant hugs Jill xx

Unknown said...

such great cards both of them!!!

Kazabing said...

two simply stunning cards Hazel.
hugs
kaza.xxx

cheryl said...

2 great cards love the xmas tree love cheryl xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super cards Hazel, i especially love the wedding card its gorgeous!.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Jen said...

Lovely, elegant wedding card.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x