Tuesday 19 May 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge.


SKETCH BY DONNA
OK OK its an ATC not a card but the card I made for the challenge went to the bin. So my Mojo seems to have gone so I decided to do an ATC. I find them so much easier. My only flaw now is the blooming paw stamp over inked and messed it up a bit but hey ho.
  • ATC 3.5inches by 2.5 inches
  • Papers from DCWV and Lili of the Valley
  • Chrerry Cat stamp by Lindsay Mason
  • Paw Print Stamp from Funstamps (Think it may be a Lindsay one too!)
  • Shrink Plastic
  • Ribbon and bow from stash.

Hope you like it. I haven't made many ATCs lately to keep for myself as seem to give them all to swaps so keeping this one and the next one I am about to show you!

Hazelxox

9 comments:

Kazabing said...

Love that pawprint paper it is fab. (and I hadn't noticed the wee but ink until you mentioned it!). Kaza. xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing at CCC this week!

Unknown said...

Wonderful ATC Hazel. I love all the detail you can get onto your ATC's, mini works of art.

Joanne x

Ida / Little said...

Looks great, i love your theme! When I feel my mojo is gone I just pust all my stuff away, clean my desk and when I'm done cleaning I want to start using all the stuff i found that I had forgot about :p Thank you so much for playing with us at CCC this week :)

Hugs Ida

pinky said...

Love this atc, all ties together so well.
Pinky

Donna said...

Hi Hazel, your card is brilliant, I love what you have done with the sketch and the papers and colours are just perfect, such a sweet image too! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :) Donna x

Liza said...

Fab ATC Hazel and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love cats, and the sentiment is great, perfect or should that be purrfect, thanks for joining us this time at ccc hugs pops x x x

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute ATC (I'm a big cat fan), love the paw prints, smudges look more realistic lol! Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x