Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge.

DESIGN YOUR OWN BACKGROUND
Over on Tilda and Friends this was the challenge this week. I missed out on it last week as just so busy with other bits and pieces so wanted it to be done early this time!
I used watercolour paints which I got free in a magazine and painted black and 2 blues onto card. Swirled them about a bit and added some glitter. Behold the night sky. I found some pretty holographic stars so popped them on too.
I am quite impressed as I thought it may just be a big black mess I would get but seems OK! Its good fun to play sometimes.
Off to blog hop now for a wee while then to bed.
Night All
Hazelxox

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Hazel !! Love the background :-) very clever !!Love the Tilda image too :-)

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel this is wonderful love the colours and of course Tilda. Hope you are keeping well I hope to return to the land of blog soon I hope.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATC Hazel, you won my bookmark honey. Could you email me your address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, I love this little beauty, I must get round to doing mine, must be on time this week, lol! Maybe you and I could swap some if you would like? Let me know, take care hun, love Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab background your created. great ATC. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox