Wednesday 17 June 2009

2 Christmas Cards!!!

I have done 2 Christmas cards this week for 2 different challenges. The one which I do every week and a new one which I have been meaning to enter but hadn't found time.

Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge - White on Red or Transfers!
I used Brenda Pinnack backing papers and a embellishment form Paper Mania for this one. The transfer is a Royal Langnickel one with the Happy Holidays on it.
Winter Wonderland - Let it Snow.
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/
This week is week 3 on Winter Wonderland. I just haven't really had time to make a card for this one so here is my first!
Think I have fulfilled the quota for snow. The image and backing paper are from my Kanban Concept Christmas kit.
This one goes with the top challenge too.
Well its pouring rain here today so not doing too much. Jake is going to school dinners so he won't get wet at lunch time. He goes up to the Secondary school tomorrow and Friday for his 2 day induction. Hope he gets on ok.
Tilly will probably need an operation tomorrow. The wound on her back is healing over an infection so is going all black, Mum had to bathe it twice a day to keep it open but its not working so they go back in the morning for ? surgery.
Hazelxox



11 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Hazel :o) Beautiful cards! I love the image in the 2nd one! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

Teri xx

p.s. Hope Tilly recovers quickly. It's always a worry when they are poorly! I beg Jake has a fab time tomorrow and Friday. It's great that he's got the chance to spend a couple of days there before moving up :o) x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Hazel you have more than forfilled the criteria for snow at Winter Wonderlands challenge this week. I love your image and it makes me want to go and build a snowman.
Thanks for joining in the fun this week.
Hugs Pascale

Lindsay Mason said...

Hi Hazel, love to you and Tilly of course - hope she gets properly sorted out, what a worry our little furry friends are.
The cards are gorgeous as ever and the snow looks very appealing in this heatwave we are having!
Hope Jake has a great time too.
Lindsay x

Joey said...

Hiya Hazel hunny, stunning cards, I love the top one such a great idea wih the little outfit, and the second card is gorgeous so vintage looking. Thanks for joining us at winter wonderland. Joey.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Hazel,both cards are lovely xx jo xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Hazel :-) The 1st one is very cute ! Love the elf santa outfit :-) Love the 2nd one too, very traditional look :-) Lovely !!

Lorraine x x

Hope Tilly's OK , poor thing !! :-( My kitten has only just healed, it took almost 6 months for her bite to heal properly !!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Hazel :-) The 1st one is very cute ! Love the elf santa outfit :-) Love the 2nd one too, very traditional look :-) Lovely !!

Lorraine x x

Hope Tilly's OK , poor thing !! :-( My kitten has only just healed, it took almost 6 months for her bite to heal properly !!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Hazel :-) The 1st one is very cute ! Love the elf santa outfit :-) Love the 2nd one too, very traditional look :-) Lovely !!

Lorraine x x

Hope Tilly's OK , poor thing !! :-( My kitten has only just healed, it took almost 6 months for her bite to heal properly !!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely festive cards, wow your organised! I can't get my head around making xmas cards until at least October, hugs Heidi xx

Jill said...

gorgeous xmas cards Hazel, hope Jake's inducation day went ok hugs Jill xx

Jules said...

Hi Hazel

I love Christmas and I love your Christmas cards.

I must admit I am really enjoying getting my cards ready early this year. Long may this continue!

Love Jules xx