Friday 26 June 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge ATC

Sunflowers!
Rainbow Lady is back form her hols. Hope you had a great time Cynthia. This week she has chosen Sunflowers as the theme. I have been playing again and this is what I came up with.
  • ATC 3.5" x 2.5"
  • Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Brushed Corduroy
  • Dragonfly form Crafty Stamper Magazine.
  • Creative from Artistic Stamper
  • Peel Offs from stash, coloured with Sakura pens.

I like just pottering about and seeing what I come up with.

Right off now,

Hazelxo

9 comments:

pinky said...

Wow Hazel, its nearly like a tile, I just love it. Very artistic.
Pinky

cheryl said...

this is brilliant hun love everything about it lots love cheryl xxxxxxx

Irene said...

Hello Hazel

Thank you for taking the time to browse my blog and leave me a a kind comment. I really appreciate this.

Looking at your blog your artwork its amazing and I've bookmarked your blog.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl K said...

Wow Hazel, this is just fabulous
Beryl x

Jill said...

wow Hazel this is stunning, I love your colouring hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

oh wow yes I like this very creative, should be in a frame x

Kazabing said...

Fantastic effect!
Kaza.xxx

Daisychain said...

Great 'pottering', it has come out beautifully. Hugs Christine x

Rainbow Lady said...

Wow how clever if that Hazel well done on your 'playing' about. Thanks for joining in again and yes had a fab time thanks. Love Cynthia x