Monday 17 August 2009

Forever Friends.

Anything but a Card.
So I have made a pretty FF Bear Candle. I bought a few candles when I was making the one for Mum and Dads Ruby Wedding as I thought I might make a booboo with one so best have spares but it was OK so still have another 2 to go!!! I love decorating them as they look so nice and its so simple to do!
Anyway off to get on with the rest of today. Its been raining and we have had a Teddy Bears Picnic in the living room with our Crispy Cakes. Its great when the kids are wee cause their imaginations are great!
Hazelxoxox

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Hazel this is stunning, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Aw - this is beautiful... xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Hazel, something i have always wanted to try...
seeing this just makes me want to try it NOW, lol.. but wouldn't have a clue...
Stunning hun.
Hope your well.
Hugs Angel

Jill said...

aww Hazel your candle is gorgeous hun, I love the FF image, how did the boys get on at their first day back at school, you're doing great hun and I'm so proud of you hugs Jill xx

Anne said...

oh wow wow wow missus
That is just gorgeous. Good luck in the challenge
Anne x

Ali Dantre said...

Hazel babe this is awsome. i love it. hope you ok poppet?

hugs
lisa.xx

Anonymous said...

wow Hazel gorgeousness! I love it, I really want to have a go at candles I think they are so pretty & make great gifts x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

What a beautiful gift
must remember to put candles on my shopping list

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Wellnifty said...

Fabulous

Chris xx