Thursday, 15 October 2009

Moving Along With the Times!


Anything But A Card Week!!
So I have Altered this Ikea Mirror Jake gave me ages ago.
I like it but It doesn't go with any rooms here!!! I will just have to store iot till I move house!
Recipe
  • Mirror
  • Watercolour Paints
  • Gorjuss Stamp (Just a Girl)
  • Prima Flowers
  • Lace and seed beads from stash.

Pop over and see what everyone else has made. Also say Get Well Soon to Clare W as she has a stinky cold this week. Hazelxoxo

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Just before Hazel..
    Hope Jake has settled now for you.
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mirror Hazel...and it's fun to do something totally different for a change. Lovely colours too. Lindsay x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Hazel it is just so pretty love the lace and gems.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous Hazel, a fabulous way to jazz up a mirror
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel this is gorgeous,
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful frame you have altered.
    The lace is so pretty, and what a beautiful colour x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel!
    I'm finally doing some blog hopping in bits today! Loving your frame its gorgeous hun
    Hugs
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mirror Hazel, gorgeous colour and design,hugs Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox