Wednesday 27 January 2010

New Home Cards!!!

All I need now is the New Home!!!! Still no word and that's me been in the temporary house for 14 weeks!! Thought I would get on and make some cards for when we do move so that I can let peeps know where I am!!! They work for 2 challenges 2!
Cupcakes Challenge - Matching Set
A Spoonful of Sugar - Freestyle!

I have made 16 of these. I made them quite simple since I was making so many.
Recipe
  • 10cm x 10cm card
  • Stamp free from Craft Stamper Magazine
  • SU Blue Paper and Punch
  • Coloured with Promarkers and Sakura Pens.

Its quite mild now but there is seemingly snow on the way again!! Tom is back to school today, he still has a cold but it is much better than it was.

Hope you all have a great day. I will be back later with my WOYWW.

Love Hazelxo


3 comments:

Beryl K said...

These are brilliant Hazel. I hope you get a new home soon
Beryl x

Donna said...

A beautiful matching set for this weeks challenge at Cupcake...great choice of colours and embellies too...thanks for playing along with us this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful matching set. The image is so cute and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x