Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Cupcake Card!

Friends
Over on Cupcakes Challenge this week the theme is friends. So here is a wee House Mouse and his little Teddy Friend!!! How Cute. Link to challenge is on my sidebar. :-))))
This card is an order from Mum for one of her school friends birthdays.
There was a wee mistake with the stamped sentiment so I popped a Craftworks Cards Sentiment over it!
Recipe
  • 5 x 5 Card
  • House Mouse Stamp
  • My Minds Eye Paper
  • Sentiment from Craftworks Cards
  • Co-ordinations cardstock run through cuttlebug (Swiss Dots Folder)
  • Ribbon and Candy from stash


Off to watch craft day on QVC now and perhaps make a couple of cards. I am going to be very good and not buy anything cause I am keeping my money for when I have the move. Hope to hear soon!! (Fingers crossed)

Hazelxox

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is exquisite ! Your colouring is beautifuly done, I am sure your Mum's friend will be delighted ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun..so love the sweet image..hugs clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card hun...image is so cute

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a delightful and pretty card...remember to link to Cupcake Crafts to be in with a chance of winning this weeks fab prize...Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Hazel, what a cute pair
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is beautiful Hazel, I love the image and wow your colouring is just perfect hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox