Monday 22 February 2010

Where did the weekend go????

If you are like me then you will be thinking the same. WOWZERS it always seems to disappear soooo quickly!! Last night I had a potter about in the crafty room and made this wee Altered CD. I have kinda cheated on one of the challenges as the item was to be a gift for Mum and I am the Mum getting this one cause I need to brighten up the crafty space!

Magical Crafts - Gift For Mum
Papertake Weekly - Check it Out (gingham on card)
Totally Gorjuss - Flower Power
ABC- O for One Paper.
Recipe
  • Old CD
  • Paper Free from magazine ages ago.
  • Magnolia Image coloured with Promarkers
  • Ribbons and flowers from stash
  • Quote from Brenda Pinnack Kit "Life isn't about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself"
I am off to finish tidying up the craft stuff today. I left it for a couple of days cause I have been putting stuff on Ebay and got fed up of not making anything so had to give up for a bit!!!
If you fancy having a look at the stuff I have for sale I am "thenextcompanion" on Ebay
Love Hazelxox

14 comments:

Joanne said...

That is beautiful Hazel. Love Tilda xx

Esme said...

Hi Hazel

This is lovely! Well done on clearing some space - needs to be done here too, but not sure how or when it will ever happen!!

Esme xx

craftymum said...

A lovely card
Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah XXX
p.s. only 6 days left to enter my first blog candy

Liz said...

Beautiful project

Blog hop over on my blog pop over if you can lol

Liz xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

its gorgeous hun

hugs shell xx

Helen said...

Awww...this is lovely!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Kazabing said...

Hiya my dear friend, I know what you mean about time flying. Feel I must get obducted by aliens at least twice a week! lol.

Love the colours you have used on this and that Tilda is just the cutest - lucky you.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hey hun,wow you clever old thing! Have never thought of doing that. Its beautiful, loving that ribbon! hugs Heidi xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hey hun,wow you clever old thing! Have never thought of doing that. Its beautiful, loving that ribbon! hugs Heidi xxx

Beryl K said...

Great piece of work Hazel.
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful CD Hazel and love that you have made it for yourself too :0)

such true words xx

Susie said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and the sentiment is fab! Susie x

Kat said...

This is lovely Hazel. Thanks for sharing it with us at TG.

Kat x

ps have you seen my blog candy?

Sharon Caudle said...

How cute! Love Tilda! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW last week!
hugs!
Sharon