Wednesday 3 March 2010

Dunkers ATC Swap!!!


Too much QVC last week I think, Nah it was amazing with Tim Holtz and his amazing art. Also the wonderful Lindsay Mason who I think is fabby, She needs to get a whole hour!!! So this ATC which is one of 3 for the Dunkers ATC Swap on Sharon Duncans Forum which I have Timmed!!! The theme is Keys so I have named them "The Key to my Art!" LOL You can't really see but there is Perfect Pearls on the ATC over the Art and on the corners just for a wee bit of bling.

I was quite glad to have a wee play tonight as I had a horrible form to fill in today. It was an IB50 which is one for my incapacity benefit. I hate filling it in cause it always upsets me as I have to say what my illness stops me from doing and its pretty pants when I think about it properly! Hey ho never mind once I get moved hopefully I will be able to focus on it and fix my anxiety and agoraphobia once and for all!!!!

Hazelxo

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great atc Hazel, I hope things improve for you when you move into your new home
Beryl x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

lol I think watchin Tim Holtz was a must he was just great...
love your ATC ....thanks for the link as well hun your a darlin..

hugs shell xx