Tuesday 30 March 2010

Fabs Big Christmas Card Challenge.

Golly where did last week go to. Was going to be entering Fabs Challenge and had thought about the card to make then all of a sudden its Tuesday and another one is posted, what happened to my week. Own up who stole it!!!!! LOL
Anyway onto the theme this week over with Fab. Its Tone on Tone so all the same colour! Fab has chosen a Green scheme but I thought I would go with Red!
Recipe
  • 5 x 5 made using a 12 x 12 card from SU
  • SU Papers and stickers
  • Candy From Craftwork Cards.

I get all my SU stuff from Fab himself so pop over and ask for a catalogue from him. :-)

(Link on sidebar)

Off now to get on with Tuesday. Don't know about where you are but its cold and wet here. Forecast is for snow!!! Whats that all about!!

Take Care and keep warm,

Hazelxoxo

4 comments:

Annie said...

I'm not sure how you get inspired to make Christmas cards throughout the year but this one is really pretty.
A x

Pat said...

Beautiful card, so different! x

Fab said...

Wow gorgeous card ! Aren't those papers phenom ? Thanks for following my challenge, Hazel. X Fab

Poppet said...

Great card, love the red papers you have used. I know what you mean about the week am always a week late. :-) xx