Friday 4 June 2010

One of those days!!!

Golly I am so unsettled today, just start a job then wander off and do something else!!! Grrrr I hate days like that, so non productive. Mind you I have made another card so that's a plus!
I am entering this card into 3 challenges.
Daring Cardmakers -A String of Pearls
Just Magnolia - Frame it! (Using the pearls round the image place)
Friday Sketchers - Sketch
When I tried to use lace for the framing it was a total nightmare!! So ended up with the pearls instead.
Card Recipe
  • 6 x 6 Card
  • Magnolia Image coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Lace, Pearls and Flowers from stash
  • Bazzill Bling card run through cuttlebug
  • Other Paper from My Minds Eye.

Right off to do something else for 5 minutes and then get bored!!! We are having a McDonalds for tea tonight and watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. (Toms choice this week!!!) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Remember we are having a Design Team Call over on Moving Along with the Times (Link on sidebar!)

9 comments:

Kathy said...

A real string of pearls, Hazel Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "String of Pearls"
Yep, I hate those "unsettled" days too

Clare Brown said...

I too have had a very unproductive day and it's been fab!! Another scorcher in falkirk so spend all day in garden with the boys then went to the park just before tea.
Hoping to enter MAWTT DT call this week and hope to see you at ABC next week.

hugs Clare x

Lynda said...

I know that feeling all too well - perhaps it's the weather! You've still managed to make a beautiful card though. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

jackiescrafts said...

What a beautiful card Hazel
Hasn't the weather been gorgeous, I've not felt like doing much crafting either so I know what you mean about not settling to anything, I have started 3 cards this week but as yet they are unfinished, I can't quite make them come together as I want. Oh well I'll try again tomorrow

Hugs Jackie x

Georgia said...

Hi Hazel!
What a beautiful card! I just love the magnolia as it is stunnng!
The colours are gorgous and they are very summer!

Love the pearls!
Georgia

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Hazel. Hugs Michele x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I think its fab hun....sorry yo had a bad day babe. hope your all betters now

hugs shell xx

debby4000 said...

oh wonderful card Hazel, beautiful cute Tilda and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Sheila said...

Such a pretty card, gorgoeus lace.
Thanks for joining us at JM this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx