Thursday, 22 July 2010

Moving Along with the Times.

Morning All from a Very Sunny Arbroath!! Yes you heard right Sunny and Arbroath in the same sentence. LOL. Well its Thursday again so that can only mean 1 thing. Moving Along with the Times. We have a cracking sketch and theme for you this week and the prize is great too.
Its Brenda who is hosting with the Theme of Vintage Pastels. I rotated the sketch.
We are being sponsored again by Lilac Lemon Designs who has stunning stamps and Beckie is offering us 2 as the prize. Thanks so much. Pop over to see the wonderful stamps she has on offer.
Recipe
Mabel Lucie Atwell Stamp from the Artistic Stamper
Anna Griffin Papers
Lace and pearls from stash
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

I am also entering this card into 2 other challenges
Wild Orchid Crafts - Say it with Flowers

Craftalicious Challenge - Birthdays

I am off now to deal with whatever Thursday throws at me.
You have till Wednesday 28th July to get your entry in.
Link on Sidebar.

7 comments:

  1. Hey hun, love your fabulous card! Great little image, that I have never seen before. Love all of this vintage, lol! Enjoy your day, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun, I love that image reslly sweet
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Hazel, this is just a stunner of a card. I love the Mabel Lucie Atwell image it fits the bill pefectly and your interpretation of the sketch is great. I love your pastel colours and the lovely vintage feel the lace gives. Thankyou for making so much effort.
    Luv B xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beautiful card, lovely image and love all the flowers
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweetie Hazel.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgeous creation in lovely colours, and with beautiful embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, love the sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox