Friday 27 August 2010

Another Award!!!!!

WOW This is my second award this week. Thanks so much to Brenda this time one of my Team Mates over at MAWTT!

To qualify for this award I need to nominate 7 more people to give it to and tell you 7 facts about me. So, here goes -
1. My middle name is Fiona
2. I am a Qualified Midwife and had to deliver 40 babies as part of my training.
3. I am an Autumn Winter Weather Person!
4.I love cooking huge meals when I get the chance.
5. I have 2 wonderful Boys who keep me going (Jake is 13 and Tom is 6)
6. I sang in the Arbroath Festival years ago (Came 13th out of 13!!!!) LOL
7. I have a Diploma in Manicure and Pedicure!

Now for the Peeps who are going to get the award from me.
and

Thanks again to Brenda for the award.




3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow what a talented lady .. loved reading your facts.. another well deserved award
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Thanks for thinking of me Hazel. Really enjoyed reading those facts about you. Have a great weekend. Hugs
Pinky

Joanne said...

Wow! what a lovely way to wake up. Many thanks Hazel, how sweet to think of me.
Luv Joanne xx