Monday, 27 September 2010

Clean And Simple.

Hi All, Well Back again, Seem to be a wee card making machine today :)
I am off out soon though to collect Jake from school as he has P. E last period and is always tired from that!
This card is for 2 challenges
and

Recipe
C 6 Card
Papers from K and Company
Bazzill Lilac card
Sentiment printed from Computer.

This card is for my Aunty Fee and Her Hubby to be. They get married in a couple of weeks but I really don't feel like I can manage the wedding.
Don't think I will be back with another card today as I have to finish of my design team card for Moving Along With the Times.


7 comments:

  1. This is great hun, simple but elegant.

    Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel!!

    Great card hunni such an elegant regret card...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, elegant card - perfect for the occasion. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox