Tuesday 14 December 2010

We Come Bearing Gifts!!!

Arghh!!!!!! Suddenly realised that Christmas is next Saturday. Oops where have I had my head!!! LOL
Anyway here is a card I have done. I hope you like it. It is a Printable form Crafts U Print. How cute are those wee fluffy lambs!!!!!
This card is for 2 Challenges -

Pear Tree Designs - Christmas

As I said the Card is from Crafts U Print. I printed it out and cut out the images. Then decoupaged them up.
Hope you like it. I am off to have curry for tea and boy is it well needed. I have a ill Jake today and he is hard work. Poor soul has the flu and being a young man (13 and a half) ........well you can think of the rest!!!!
Enjoy your evening

7 comments:

Dazie said...

Oh my this is simply gorgeous! I love every part of it!

Thanks for joining us over a sparkles forum challenge this time!
Dazie
x

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. Everything about it is cute!!
Chrissyxx

jackiescrafts said...

I love this card Hazel those lambs really are cute. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at SFC

Hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel..

Just totally adorable hun, such a cutie..

Thanks for the support an joining us st SFC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card thanks for joining us at SFC good luck.

Susie said...

Great card, such cute characters! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Thanks for joining us @ PTD. Merry Christmas. x