Sunday 23 January 2011

One Stitch at a Time. Christmas Club.


Our theme this week is "As You like it" Just Anything Goes really BUT so hope you join us, we choose this theme as its our first week of our new ChRiStMaS cLuB now here is the really good news ALL who enter our Christmas Club EACH MONTH will at the end of the year get a Special Shop Collab YES everyone who enters each month so only 11 Christmas projects and you have won the Special Collab!!!! We must be mad.

Remember too if you have the Birthday Bash badge showing you could be in with a chance of winning a voucher in store!


The winner this week will win Digi Images From Kenny K!!!!

This week I have been chosen to showcase a Christmas Card. This one is made using 2 of Panda Bears Papers. I cut out 2 sets of the paper with the baubles on it and cut them out then decoupaged them up. Added some glitter and voila a card made totally using the papers!

Hope you like them.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge.
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Some Bling. (Glitter all round the edges)
Challenge up your Life- Clean and Simple

Right I am off now to hoover up the sawdust mess from cleaning Marbles cage. Why does it go everywhere!!! Argh!!!

25 comments:

Fab said...

Totally lush card ! :) I might start my Xmas challenge in February ! Still in two minds about it ! ;)

Jill said...

Lovely card Hazel - its so difficult to think of Christmas cards yet! Jill x

Lisa Jane said...

I love this card Hazel- the baubles are so pretty
Lisa ;)

Liz said...

Hi hun this card is beautiful well done hunnie

Liz xx

Brenda Brown said...

What a fab Christmas card Hazel, very elegant and lovely colours.
Sorry for having been a bad blogging buddy recently but thankyou for keeping in close touch this week, I have really appreciated the contact and the support.
Have a wonderful Sunday and great week ahead.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Claire said...

WOW Hazel, this is such a sophisticated card - love it. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel said...

I love blue and silver and that addition of glitter is just right - a very stylish card. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 4 - hope to see you again soon. x

Josephine said...

I love this image! You've used it beautifully too - great card.

Jayne said...

This is lovely Hazel, really pretty card.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, those baubles look fab!!
hugs love ya shell xx

Love crafts forever said...

It's clean, simple and stunning at the same time.
Hugs Nat

Marjo said...

Hi Hazel,

Awesome Christmas Card!

Hugs, Marjo

SAMARA said...

Hi Sweetie...Did you get the Stylish Blogger Award I sent to you? Please add the thingi to you site because your site is SO beautiful!!! If you feel too busy to tell about yourself, I understand...but do give yourself that extra special "I am a stylish Chick" that you so deserve! OK? Squishy Hugs, Samara xox

Pami said...

A fabby card Hazel! Can't think of Christmas yet!! Hope your weekend was ok. Pami x

Berry said...

V Pretty card Hazel so simple and so effective great work hugs Rebekah xx

Susan S said...

this is such a pretty card

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card Hazel.
luv
Debby

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Hazel, love the style of the card.

Oase said...

Gorgeous card, I really love how simple and beautiful it is. Thank you so much for using my papers. and using them so beautifully. I am in awe right now

Oase said...

Your card is just beautiful, Its so simple yet so elegant. I want to thank you for using my papers and using them so beautifully. I am in awe, I just love your card

Oase said...

Gorgeous card, I really love how simple and beautiful it is. Thank you so much for using my papers. and using them so beautifully. I am in awe right now

Oase said...

Gorgeous card, I really love how simple and beautiful it is. Thank you so much for using my papers. and using them so beautifully. I am in awe right now

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Hazel, love the colours and style.
Hugs Emma x

Rosemary said...

What a pretty card! You make it sound like it was so easy to put together but it looks like a lot went into it and I really like the non-traditional colors!

Choccy said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas Card Hazel.
Choccy xx