Thursday, 19 May 2011

MAWTT Week 99 Sketch By ME!.

Its Me who is the hostess on MAWTT this week and I decided to go wuith a sketch for a change.  
We are sponsored by Stitchy Bear Stamps this week and they will be giving the winner $10.00 of Digi Images 

 I got to play with one of the images from Stitchy Bear this week. Its a Mermaid from Sylvies Stamps  


Card Recipe
6 x 56 Card
Papers from stash
Sentiment Stampendous.
Coloured with Promakrers and Sakura Pens for the shiney fin and air bubbles.

Pop Over and join in the fun.

I would like to enter my card in tot he following 

Make It Colourful - Dotty Backgrounds.(Done yourself)

Love and Cuddles Hazelxo

9 comments:

  1. Great card hun, just loved the sketch this week fankoos!!
    Love ya spotting it looks fab!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hazel.. thanks for the fab sketch .
    Love the colours you have used - so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Hazel and a fabby sketch
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Hazel, love the colours you have used with the image.
    How busy are you on a Thursday!!
    Hugs Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and a fabby sketch too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty - and thanks so much for a great sketch.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the swirly embossing which reflcts the movement of the mermaid. This was a great sketch to work with (when I got to it hehe).
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Hazel, I love those colours, really soft and pretty. Thanks for the challenge this week, I love sketch challenges!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great sketch to work with this week Hazel - I really enjoyed using it. Love this mermaid image, and I love the card you've created with it.

    Have a happy Sunday - hugs, sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox