Thursday, 30 June 2011

Crafty Sentiments _ Preview and Challenge.

This week on Crafty Sentiments since we are previewing our Christmas Stamps our theme is Christmas.  
I have used Taking a Nap today. How sweet is Wee Billy falling asleep while waiting for Santa.
The stamps will be available from tomorrow instore. 

To be in with a chance of winning all 5 new stamps pop the banner below on your sidebar and also Blog hop over to the other DT Ladies Blogs. 



Card Recipe
5 x 5 Card
Billy Taking a Nap By Crafty Sentiments
Paper and sentiment from stash

Sorry I am a bit later in posting this card. It seems to be one of those days here today!!!

7 comments:

  1. great card, the sentiment matches perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Hazel this is super cute hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card hun, love the sentiment!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your snowflake papers you used on this card, you've done a brilliant job of this, and i adore this stamp well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adoroble card, I lvoe the image.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the sentiment you used. I fits this image perfectly.


    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, just love the sentiment its perfect for this cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox