Thursday 29 September 2011

Toms Card.

Well Since Mummy had made a couple of tent cards Tom wanted to play along too. So he made this last night. He took it to school this morning and showed his class too. 
The Wonderfully Talented Rick St Dennis has made him his Design Team Star Here! 
Tom used one of Ricks Rubber stamps from I Brake For Stamps to make his card.  He used Ricks Witch Dress Up Bear. I have to say Della over at I Brake For Stamps service was fantastic and I had my stamps in less that a week. (Which is less time than some of the companies over here take!!!!) 
The bear is white as she is meant to be spooky says Tom. He got to play with my promarkers (wasnt I brave!!!) 
Off to bed now as been another busy day here x
Love Didos xox

9 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Toms card is fab but Tom is tooooooo cute!! look at those big eyes - he looks so angelic, I bet he's a character!!
Laurie x

Chrissy said...

Fantastic Halloween card Tom, beautiful colours and a bit scary..all white and ghostly..great job.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

Oh looks like Tom has got his Mum's Crafty Genes for sure.
Fabulous card - great image and wonderful colouring.
Debs xx

Joanne said...

Well, not only handsome but mega talented too.
Hugs Joanne xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow its fabulous .. great colouring .. and i love those little pumpkins!
Lisa x

Kim. said...

Aw so sute. Tom really is a super star and he so proud of his accomplishment but you best watch out your stash will start to disappear.
Kim xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantasic card Tom, just love your spooky bear!
Huge hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, definitely a star yay :)

Janice said...

A great card Tom, I think learning how to do a tent card should be on my to-do list. Happy Halloween kiddo & well done on a super card. Jx