Saturday 10 December 2011

A Rick StDennis Christmas.

Hurray I have finished my Christmas cards today, Thank Goodness I was starting to get a tad stressed about it.

I just thought I would pop on and show you a card I made a while ago fro Rick St Dennis.  There are lots of Christmas Digis available in his store if you still have cards to finish off. 


Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Rick StDennis Image
Papers My Minds Eye
Coloured with Promarkers and Liquid applique.

I would like to enter my card in to a few challenges.

Crafty Emmas Store - Traditional Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Challenge - Traditional Christmas
One Stop Craft Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colours.

Im off now to sort the house out as its been a very busy week here!!! So not a lot of chores have been done. Oops!!!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of Saturday Evening, 

9 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Congrats on finishing your Christmas cards Hazel, next year I'm going to start making them in January!
Love this card the bright papers are fab and funky and love that little Santa!
Hope your weather has settled down
Hugs Laurie

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Hazel
Beryl x

Unknown said...

O how fun, love this Hazel, so colourful. xx

Hazel said...

What a fun card! Well done for finishing your cards (wish I could say the same!) - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 50 - hope to see you again soon. x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Hazel. This is a great image and so beautifully coloured. Love the papers and design.
I have also finished christmas cards too, I have put all christmas related things away, hoorah.
Have a lovely day.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Sue B said...

Hi Hazel, glad you've finished your Christmas Cards! I also finished the bulk of mine this weekend!! Know what you mean about the stress!!
Ah this is gorgeous!! I love this Santa image and your colouring is beautiful - love how you've picked out the colours of the gorgeous paper!! Really sweet card!!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Hazel.
Luv
Debby

karen said...

Fantastic card, love the fab image, thanks so much for joining us at CES, Karenx

Stampalicious said...

great image and lovely card, thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week, hugs, martina