Thursday 8 December 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge.

 Oh my goodness, what a windy and wet day here.  Its meant to get worse too.  Pouring rain but none of the white stuff, its just the day to sit in my crafty area and create (Mmm my christmas cards!!!Opps running a tad behind this year!!!)

This week the sketch is by Anne-Marie on Willow Sketchie. I decided to do a White on white card with some sparkle. 
Can I say a huge thanks to all who entered the challenge last week. WOW What a great turnout we had.


Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Walter and The Choir from Walter and Winnie Does Christmas CD. From Willow Designs
Coloured with Promarkers
Stardust Stickles Glue

I would like to enter my card into the following 

ABC Christmas - Yipee its almost here!
Passion Fro Promarkers - Celebrations

Argh the computer is running very slowly today.  Think its the weather.  I will be back soon with my MAWTT Card.

11 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the white on white with the silver looks fab!
Hugs the wifey xx

cotnob said...

You sure are busy on a Thursday Hazel, great card, I love the embossed panels.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Aww my fave owls!! Beautifully coloured and love the sparkly fur trim. The layering with the embossing and mirror card looks awesome!! Gorgeous design!
I am so behind with my Christmas Cards too! I have had to change to CAS cards or else I wouldn't have time to make enough!!
Hope the weather doesn't get too bad!
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh its gorgeous .. love the WOW and the embossing
Lisa x

Anne-Marie said...

Fantastic card Hazel, the Silver mirra board really sets the picture off.

Anne-Marie x x

kelly ledder said...

Love this Hazel, the mirrored card looks great!

Claire said...

Love your card Hazel. The embossing is fab and the image stands out so well on the card. Hugs, Claire x

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

lis-m said...

Hi Hazel.. gorgeous card , honey.. i love WOW and a pop of colour too..
Merry Christmas to ya !
thanks for joining us in the Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Hugs xx

Kimberly said...

These owls are so stinkin cute...and look at that silver paper shine...thanks for joining us at passion for promarkers this month. www.justwordz.ca

Julie said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, Juliexx