Thursday, 12 January 2012

Spots and Stripes at MAWTT.

Hello , Back again, Thursday is my very busy day on the Computer.  
So Laurie has chosen the theme of Spots and Or Stripes on MAWTT. I have used both for my card. 

We are joined this week by a Wonderful New Sponsor in the Shape of Sir Stampalot. 

Here's a little bit about Sir Stampalot
Sir Stampalot started life as an on line retailer providing quality rubber stamps and crafting products. In 2001 due to their growing customer base they moved into retail premises running alongside their internet store.
Both Andy and Janice, the founders of Sir Stampalot are passionate about craft, have an extensive knowledge of their products and believe a hands on approach to the everyday running of the business is vital to maintain a happy customer base.
In January 2010 Sir Stampalot moved into larger premises a few doors from their old shop and along with their team of dedicated staff offer a happy, spacious and friendly shopping environment. The larger premises houses a fabulous array of the very best names in stamping such as Penny Black, Hero Arts, Magenta, Magnolia and Art Impressions to name but a few, along with all the latest products as they are released.
Regular classes covering all types of crafting and Saturday Demo's are held in the light and airy classroom when refreshments and special offers are available.
The internet order service offers fast and reliable dispatch of your orders and also a pre-order option so that you will receive new releases as soon as they are available. Customers travel to the shop from all over the Country and a warm welcome is always on hand. 


The prize is......
Another wee Prize is a Guest Designer Spot for 4 weeks with the lovely Girls I work with how cool is that. If you are interested just add GDT to the end of your name when you link your card up.
Heres the inside of my card.. 
I decided that I am going to be very up to date with the Christmas Cards this year as the memory of sitting up late making them for Christmas just passed still haunts me!!!

 Close up of Tilda with all the glitter.
I made a Envelobox for this card as I treated myself to an Ultimate Pro for my Christmas. 

Card Recipe

6 x 6 Card
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Papers and Rhinestones SU
Flowers and Cheesecloth from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Coloured with Promarkers
Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue
Spellbinders Labels Die
Scalloped SU Punch.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.
2 Sisters Challenge- Things With Wings
Papertake Weekly - Die Cut and Cute.
Just Magnolia - Something New (Cheesecloth and My Ultimate Pro for the Enveobox.)
Simon Says Challenge  - Spots and or Stripes
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes (But you have to Use WOC stuff)  Mine is my cheesecloth and flowers. 

Hoping Mr Blogger has played his game and posted this card!!

Love Hazel (Didos)

13 comments:

  1. great card hun, Tilda looks fab!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hazel, even now I still love Magnolia so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hazel - love the colours.
    Good idea to get ahead with Christmas - I really should join you :o)
    Have a fab day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, loving the layout! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is so pretty Hazel... i love the soft blue and the gorgeous Tilda image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! this is gorgeous Hazel !! Isn't she sweet and the glitter looks so pretty! Beautiful layout and papers and I love, love your envelobox!!
    Hope you have a good evening!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Hazel! She looks so sweet and glittery! Great box as well, I am having to start making boxes now for my cards, my flowers are so big they don't fit into envelopes any more! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just a fabulous card Hazel your image and colours together are perfect! Great box too
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colouring on the angel and a cute card!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, great papers and cute Tilda.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely box and card you have made.

    For you to participate in the WOC challenge with this card, you can only combine it with two other challenges(for a total of three)So sorry...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox