Thursday, 26 January 2012

Wiilow Sketchie Challenge - Shells Sketch

Its Shell who is our Hostess this week on Willow Sketchie Challenge. She has made (Ahem Nige) ;-) a great sketch for us to play with.  Pop Over and play along. You could win a great Voucher to spend in Willow Designs Store!!!!

 I have played with Polly Pickleberry again. She is so adorable. I have to say I cant decide which papers to use every time I go into the CD. I love them all. !!

Card Recipe

6 x 6 CArd
Image and Papers - Polly Pickleberry From Willow Designs 
Flowers and Lace from stash

Challenges I would like to enter with this card are

Birthday Sundaes - Birthday Card
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.

I will be back soon with my second DT Card for this week.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hazel - the image is so sweet.
    Great sketch too.
    Have a fab day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such a sweet scene .. love the gorgeous green dress
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yes Ahem Nige did do the sketch for me! LOL!!

    Fab card missus, love the lace!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Hazel, the yellows and blues look lovely together.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Hazel !! and lovely purple !!!! :-))
    Gorgeous papers and Polly looks so pretty - it has a lovely fresh Spring feel to it - I love it!!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Hazel, your colouring is just fab and this is so pretty. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and Spring-like.Roll on the warmer weather!Love the lace.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Hazel, what a great image. Your papers are very pretty
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, I love that image! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On's 'Lace' challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, love your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card, it's so sweet. Your colour combination is fantastic.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet image and your color palette is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile It On!

    Tam
    One Happy Stamper; Pile It On! DT; Our Craft Lounge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox