Wednesday 15 February 2012

Digi My World does Pastel

This fortnight on Digi My world we would like to see you Digi My World images coloured with pastels. 

I have used the so sweet wee Squeak Mouse again, You can get the mice and all sorts of other images HERE! I love them they are adoarble. I used the precoloured version. I printed him out a few times and then decoupaged up the flower.

Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Digi My World Squeak Mouse Image
Papers from Pink Petticoat (Free in Magazine)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge Digital Tuesday where they want us to use our stash.  My papers which were free are about a year old so using them up, don't know why I didn't before as they are lovely.

Hope that you can join in with us on the Challenge.
Love Hazel (Didos)

6 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Another cute card HAzel, those little mice aren't so pesky after all! lol
Hugs Laurie x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Hazel, such a cute image
Beryl x

Lisa Jane said...

awww - so cute Hazel.. and love those papers
Lisa x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet, I love the little mouse image and the papers are really sweet
Lindsay xx

Claire said...

How cute is that mouse!? Love this card. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Hazel! he really is a cute mouse! and it looks really good with the decoupaged flower! and those papers are gorgeous!
Hugs Sue xx