Thursday, 16 February 2012

Get Well Soon at MAWTT.

This week Shell has given us the theme of Get Well Soon on MAWTT. It was perfect as the other week I needed a card for Grandad Dave. (Ex Hubs Mums Partner) He got a new knee. We always have a joke about Naughty Nurses so thought this Kenny K one would make him smile.  
 The Challenge is sponsored this week by Dis Digi Downloads. 
The Prize is $10.00 Voucher to use in their store. Thanks to the Girls over there for that. 


Card Recipe

6x6 Card
Kenny K Naughty Nurse Digi Image
Papers Shabby Princess
Ribbon SU
Gems from stash
Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers 

I would like to enter my card into the following

Creative Card Crew - One for the Boys.
Hotshot Crafts - One for the Boys.

I hope you can join in with us this week,  Im off now to investigate diets as I cant keep saying that I have shrunk my clothes I need to admit I have put on some weight! LOLOL

Love Hazel (Didos)

11 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love the image & your colouring is fab as always!

    Lol let me know what ya find out cus I seriously need to loose weight before our holipops!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hazel and a fabulous image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card hun - this cheeky nurse would be every man's dream LOL. I love the KK images! Good luck with dieting, it's getting me down - I've only lost 7lb since January and only have 5 weeks to shift some more so I can get in my dress!!!! Hugs, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is bound to raise his heart beat lol - its fab - coloured beautifully
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your naughty nurse Hazel and funky papers too. Bet this brought a smile to his face!
    Fabby little WS card today too
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I loved this as soon as I saw it!! It's a fab Kenny K image!! I love your colouring and how it matches the gorgeous papers! I bet Grandad Dave loved it !!
    Hee hee - you made me laugh about the shrunk clothes. But my mum really did shrink some of mine !!! honest !! LOL but I still need to lose weight!!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner Hazel.
    That Naughty Nurse would bring a smile to any red-blooded male (and a few females Gorgeous colouring as always.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly funny card for the men in our lives lol
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our challenge #4 with a masculine theme
    Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel this is so sassy and cheeky that I can not help but get a little flushed in the cheeks! She is very sexy and very gorgeous! (Wish I looked that good lol) Thank you and the MAWTT girls for having me the past 4 week:) Has been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great "one for the boys card". Thanks for joining us at HSC for our challenge

    Hugs Sarah x

    p.s. We have the new Tim Holtz Distress Markers on Pre Order.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox