Thursday, 29 March 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge

This week on Willow Sketchie there is a choice of 2 things for you. Either the Sketch or the theme of Embossing (Either Heat or Dry)
I have used Dry embossing for my card. 

Claire has given us a sketch which you can use too or instead of. Here it is. 

 The prize is a Voucher to spend in Willow Design store. 

Card Recipe
A6 Forever Friends Embossed Snowflake card
Winnie the Owl from Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.




7 comments:

  1. Cute card Hazel, trying to cool down making a Christmas card in this weather.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, love it! Winnie looks fab!
    Hugs ya wifey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is gorgeous Hazel. Isn't Winnie a cutie! I love her sparkly ear muffs!! it's a perfect C & S Card!
    Hope you are enjoying some sunshine
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful, I have to say I love Winnie's gorgeous earmuffs they are lovely.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winnie is framed beautifully.Love her fluffy earmuffs!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, love that little robin x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of this card hun and fab embossing too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox