Thursday 31 May 2012

Do It Yourself at Willow Sketchie.


WOW Its My Birthday!!!!
Today on Willow Sketchie its Shell who is the Hostess. Its her last week on the challenge. :(
She has a lovely sketch and a theme of Make your Own Papers. I went with the theme.  
I love the patchwork effect of these stamps and thought it would look like a patchwork quilt effect. Sharon at Willow Designs will give the winner a voucher to spend instore. . 

Card Recipe
5 x 5 Card
Stamps from Willow Designs.
Coloured With Watercolour Paints and Sakura pens.

I will be back soon with my card for the other DT Im on later.

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

13 comments:

cotnob said...

Fab card Hazel, I love your patchwork paper.
Pauline
x

nicolet said...

Wow this one is really fantastic Hazel!
Hugs Nicolet

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday!
Love the card with all the sweet little hearts...

Rachel said...

Love this card, your paper is fab!
Wedgie xxx

Anonymous said...

Just love the patchwork and such lovely colours too.
Have a super day!
Lisa x

kelly ledder said...

I love this effect it looks so good! Bit if a challenge this week but we all did good!

Kelly x

Lisa Jane said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Hope its a fab day!
LOve this little patchwork card
Lisa

Debs said...

Love your patchwork background Hazel - fabulous card.
Have a wonderful birthday.
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is fab Hazel !! I love the paper that you've designed - it's truly stunning and think you should design more … it's a beautiful card!
Hope you're having a lovely birthday!!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

Love your patchwork paper Hazel,lovely card.Hope you are having a lovely Birthday.
Hugs Sue xx

Anne-Marie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Fantastic card, I didn't know that Willow did those stamps. Gorgeous.

Anne-Marie x x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh thought I'd commented on this!
Love it hun, fab use of that cute stamp!
Hugs Shell xx

Claire said...

I just love this - fabulous work and great colours - I have this stamp too, but would never have thought to use it like this - brilliant! Hugs, Claire x