Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sparkles Christmas In July.



WOW July already!!! Can you believe it. Tine is flying past us.
Its time for another Challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.
Shaz has a great sketch for you this month.
There is a DT Call going for the Team too so pop over and get the details!!!
We also have some super sponsors. 
Photobucket
With a prize of a £10.00 voucher for 1 lucky winner
And a second prize for 1 lucky winner is 5 digi's from
I used an Image from Robyns Fetish. (Thanks to the Girls over there for it)
Looking at it it makes me think of the old Ladybird Books I used to read when I was small. Since it made me think of Days gone by I had to get my Anna Griffin stuff out!



Card Recipe
Premade Anna Griffin Card.
Robyns Fetish Image
Ribbon, Sentiment and Backing paper also Anna Griffin
Pearls from stash.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge.


Im off now to catch up with some chores. YUCK!!!
Hope you have a lovely Sunday xx


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card such a sweet traditional image! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun, love the ribbon looks fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card I really like the vintagey feel of this image

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is gorgeous Hazel !! Love the image and yes she does look like in those Ladybird books… I must have read hundreds of them as a girl !! you've coloured her beautifully. Love the lush rich green paper with the gold!! :-))
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Hazel,the image is so sweet.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Hazel - just love the image. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. whata sweet image - coloured beautifully
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is gorgeous a lovely Christmas creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Hazel, I love the vintage style of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this amazing creation

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel - Fabulous colouring and a beautiful Christmas image. Love the vintage feel of this gorgeous card.
    Hope all is well with you and yours - Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww wow Hazel, I do so love this vintage image and the vintage colouring you've given it, just beautiful.

    Hope you're well and getting some lovely weather.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox