Sunday 16 September 2012

Trick Or Treat..

Heres Wee Ichabod out doing his Trick or Treating! Hes another of Rick StDennis NEW rubber stamps avaliable at I Brake For Stamps.
Now can you believe I used some Christmas Papers on this Autumnal Card!!! The Fabric looking paper is a freebie from a Magazine this month!!I had used it on another card and it was lying on my craft desk, I thought the colours would be brilliant for Ichabod. (Quick Cards Made Easy)
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Ichabod Stamp By Rick StDennis
Papers 31st October and Raspberry Road 
Coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs.
Sentiment Stamp from Stash
I would like to enter my Card into the following challenges
Haunted Design House - Oh My Gourd!
One Stitch at a Time - Autumn.
Ive decided that next year Im going to try growing a couple of Pumpkins. We have neeps (Turnips) in the garden but boy are they difficult to turn into lanterns!!! Much more hard work than  a pumpkin!! 
Hope you enjoy the rest of Sunday xx

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

10 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Hazel, Well you would never know those were Christmas papers. It is a lovely card with great colours to fit the 'Autumn' theme. Thanks for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

Sue said...

Another fabulous image and your colouring is wonderful.

Hugs Sue

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hi Hazel, I'm glad you found your way over to us and showed off this fab card. I'd never have guessed they were Crimbo papers. Thank you for sharing this with us at MM @ HDH

CraftyGirl said...

Love your background paper and your image is sooo cute. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

I Don't Do Straight said...

Mega Cool xmas card! Great RSD image. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House this week :)

mark gould said...

The bg paper is brilliant, I love it, really like the colour combo on the image, the purple and green work so well.
thanks for joining us at haunted design house

Sue B said...

Now this would scare the slugs and snails!! but then he is kind of cute too!! LOL beautiful colouring and love those papers!! :-)
Hope you have a great week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx
My mum used to buy us Turnips or Swedes... and yes they were blooming hard going to carve out!! LOL

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE the stamp and your fab coloring. Great papers too. Thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

Love crafts forever said...

I wonder whose image is it?? lol. So happy to see you. Awesome card!!!
Thank you so much for playing with us at One Stitch At The Time.
Hugs Nataliya

CG said...

So fun! Love how you've framed the wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope you'll join us again soon. Best, CG