Thursday, 1 November 2012

Contemporary Christmas

This Month on Sparkles Christmas Challenge the theme is Contemporary Christmas. So Nice and Modern. I have gone for this years bright zingy colours. 
This is my second post today, Scroll down to see my MAWTT one.
We are sponsored this month by

 Joanna Sheen who is giving our Winner £10.00 Voucher to Spend
AND
Dis Digi Downloads with $10.00 To Spend.

WOW I want to join in just for the Prize!!!


Card Recipe
A6 Card
Papers free in Magazinne.
Katzelkraft Stamp
Sentiment HOTP
Coloured With Spectrum Noirs.
(I did this card before I started to write down which Pens I used Sorry xx)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges,
ABC Christmas -  V for Vibrant Colours.
My Mums Craft Shop - Bright and Bold.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely card those bright colours really pop

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Hazel, I love bright cards for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the image and the bright colours look fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fab Hazel. Love the bright and cheery colours. The snowman is fab!
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Love and Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel...love your fabulous snowman. Great colours.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab image Hazel - I love it and the colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snowman and his tree. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great snowman and his tree Hazel.I love the colours you have chosen. Thank yo for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Hazel :-) the image is very cute and the bright colours and details are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel I LOVE this. That multi coloured dotty background is gorgeous and your stunning colourwork on the snowman is brilliant and co-ordinates beautifully!!

    Hope u well hun

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Great image & love those colours!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, and I love the bright colours.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Lili’s Little Fairies
    and Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card Hazel, love the colours. Very cute image. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Holly Jolly. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, love the image, thanks for joining our challenge at My mum's craft shop, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love youe bright colours and pretty papers, Hazel...cute image.
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge this time!
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox