Thursday 20 December 2012

Moving Along with the Times.

 This week its Lovely Laurie who is our Hostess on the challenge. She has chosen the theme of 
THANK YOU.
 Now when I say week the challenge will actually be running for 3 weeks so the Design Team can recharge their batteries over the Festive Season!! The next Challenge will start on 10th January!!!
We have one of our New Sponsors this week. Its the Wonderful Rick St Dennis!!
RSD
We
We got some images from Rick to play with and I chose Euro Girl Happy Hearts. 
 Card Recipe
A5 Card
Euro Girl Happy Heats from Rick St Dennis.
Paper Brenda Pinnack
Colored with Promakrers and Flexmarkers. 
Ribbon and Button from stash
Sentiment done on computer. 
Border punch Martha Stewart.

I would like to enter my card in to the following challenges.
The Sweetest Thing Sweet Sunday - Sketch 

Divas By Design - Anything Goes. 
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes.
I Love Promarkers - Anything But Square.
Papertake Weekly - Pick of the Year. (Things that Make you Go Awww!! 11/09/12) 

Im off to finish my Yule Log today. I have been so busy I haven't managed to get time to make it so thats my one and only Crafty job to do today, Hope you have a lovely Thursday and if you are in the bad weather thats doing the rounds stay safe,

Love Hazelxox

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

16 comments:

Margreet said...

Aww, Hazel, this is so lovely...gorgeous colouring...wishing you a Merry Christmas!
xxx Margreet

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the colours & the layout is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

kelly ledder said...

Gorgeous card Hazel,love that image its soo cute xx Fab colouring as always too x

Kelly x

Marita said...

Hi Hazel.

This is lovely and i love the adorable children♥. Great paper and fab colouring♥.

Hugs, Marita

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute and gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

Debs said...

This is adorable Hazel - stunning colouring and I love the DP's
Sorry I didn't use a sponsor image this week - I completely forgot to email and then nearly forgot to make my card altogether!!!
I do feel a whole lot better now though as I came to a decision with regards to the problem I have been having.
All will be revealed in my post on Saturday!!!
Hope you are ok hun - thank you for being soooooo supportive to everyone - you're amazing :o)
Take care
Debs xx

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card Hazel, the image is really cute and the colours are beautiful. Love how the dots bring the colours out.
Kim xXx

Sandra H said...

Gosh Hazel this is so beautiful with lots of detail and layout its totally stunning xx

Janice said...

Such a sweet card - I love it, Jx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Hazel...I love this image.
Hugs Debbie x

Monique's art said...

very cute card, love the image

Ribbon Girl said...

Great image Hazel! thanks for joining in with the PTW challenge, Mary G x

Carole said...

Stunning card Hazel, you've inspired me to get my papers of Brenda's out!
Hugs
Carole xXX

Anonymous said...

On my gosh Hazel this is just the cutest!Love your colouring and fab layout.
Have a very Merry Christmas
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hi Hazel, fabulous card - great image and yours colours are wonderful.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design.

Sarah

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the layers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers over Christmas and New Year,
Ruth x