Tuesday 12 February 2013

A Bit Different....

My Mojo seems to be wanting to do other things just now and not just make cards so when Rick St Dennis gave me some images I had to play and watercolour with them.  Im showing you one tonight and one tomorrow. Tonights one is Called Morganas Castle. 
I have used my trusty watercolour pencils for it and also some cotman watercolour paints. 
I decided that the background should be like a forest in some wild country area with the Castle hidden in it for her to work her magics. 

I hope you like it. I will be back tomorrow with my Haunted Mansion One.

Night all

Hazelxox
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

4 comments:

Janice said...

Brilliant - wish I could colour like that! Jx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun!
Hugs Shell xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Hazel, Your card is stunning.....Such a beautiful image and the colouring and papers are stunning too! as always you produce such lovely creations and this is another of them x

Sue B said...

Ooh that's So strange Hazel… I have been doing watercolours too!! my mojo disappeared after stressful few days… just couldn't get into making cards… but got the watercolours out and did a MIchael Powell stamp - it has really relaxed me… :-))
Wow! you've done a wonderful painting… love the depth you have created with the paler colours in background… you've really brought the scene to life… a wonderful castle in a hidden magical forest!! ;-))
Hope you are well hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx