Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas Cuties...

 Hi Everyone and Happy Tuesday from a very mild Scotland, When I went to collect Tom from school it was 8 degrees!!! Calm before the storm Im thinking!!!!
So I have been very busy in the crafty area of my living room making loads of festive creations. Here is another one which is decoupage. 
 Just right for a wee Girls Christmas!!!
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Hels Cuppelditch Papers and Decoupage.

I would like to enter my creation into the following challenge. 

Through the Purple Haze - Use your Stash. (I have loads of Decoupage but never use it!!! Tsk tsk!!!)
and Crafty Hazelnuts Challenge - For a Child.

Thank You for dropping by my blog, Im off to finish some more of those Christmas Cards!!!! Only about 25 to go!!!

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelxox
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

9 comments:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Hazel. Hugs x

Claire said...

So cute Hazel and I love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy L said...

Love decoupage, my fave. Gorgeous card. xxx

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Hazel! I absolutely love your decoupage card! It is gorgeous and you have made a great design! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!
Darcy

Lorraine said...

Awwww, that's so cute Hazel. Great découpage.

Sandra H said...

Oh l do like decoupage cards Hazel and this is a stunner x

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so sweet, lovely colours & great decoupage.

Thank you for joining us in Through The Purple Haze, Good luck x

butterfly dream cards said...

Beautifully sweet Card.

fiona DT
TTPH

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO cute Hazel… the decoupage looks really good and I love the papers! the image and paper really reminds me of the 60s… the card has a lovely retro feel it! :-)
Big hugs
Sue B xx