Monday, 4 November 2013

Over the Seas.....

Hi Everyone,

Well its that time of the year when I make cards for my Mums Friends. I make the 2  to go overseas first and this is one of them. This friend is quite religious so Like to find a card that would suit her. When I saw this stamp last year I just had to get it. How cute!!

Card Recipe
5 x 5 Card
Magnolia Stamp 
Papers From Last Years Stash
Colored With Spectrum Noirs. 
Gold Sakura Pen
Sentiment Computer Generated. 

I would like to enter the following challenges with my card.

Through the Purple Haze -  Anything Goes.
Crafty Calender - All Things Christmas
Tildas Town - Anything Goes.

Thanks for dropping by my blog tonight, 

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelxox

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

13 comments:

  1. A lovely card and image Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet its just a lovely lovely card.....

    fiona DT]
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely card and very sweet

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Card!Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town. Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Christmas card! I really like your background paper and the sentiments, too! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card and love the colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Hazel - wonderful sweet image.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous is your card Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute image hazel!! Fab card! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's lovely thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Christmas card! beautiful design paper to match with the cute colored image. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really sweet card hun, just love the image!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful card & such a sweet image. Thanks for playing along at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox