Tuesday 21 January 2014

Christmas Love...

 Morning Everyone, I hope you are all well this Tuesday morning. Ive been a busy bunny already and even had tonight dinner slowly cooking away. 
I have done another Christmas card, thats about 4 now so Im getting though the pile for this year!!! 
I got an Honorable Mention last week on the Merry Monday Challenge. The Girls over there are so friendly its a lovely challenge to join in with. 
Thanks for picking my card xx
This card is made using the theme over there for this week (Its colours (red, vanilla, kraft and chocolate) and ribbon)  
Card Recipe
5 x 5 Card
SU Stickers and ribbon. 
Brown and Vanilla Card from stash.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge- Colour and Ribbon (as above)
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes with Ribbon.

Im off now to chill out, I might watch some TV today and catch up on stuff Ive meant to watch but haven't got round to. Hope you all have a super Tuesday,
Love Hazel xox

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

15 comments:

Sue B said...

Ooh I love this Hazel… what a fab shape and I love the colours with the Kraft! the baubles and ribbon are very pretty! :-))
Hope you have a lovely day!
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Wendy L said...

So classy Hazel, love the shape, xxx

Claire said...

Lovely card Hazel, great shape too. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

A very beautiful card Hazel, love the pretty design

Hazel said...

Lovely card for the Glory of Christmas challenge 25 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x 1

Kay Miller said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love love the big red ornaments!! So pretty!! Beautiful work!!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your honorable mention last week! I love this week's card too! Wonderful shape and pretty red ornaments! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

CraftingMum said...

Love the card, love red and kraft together.
Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations

DesignerDiva said...

This is really fab Hazel, I love the shape it's striking and I'm super impressed by another Christmas card already!!
Thank you again so much for the lovely get well card, the colours are fantastic and it really cheered me up!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Wendy said...

Wonderful card, Hazel! Love the shape and your beautiful ornaments! Great job with the colors this week! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Notes by Nina said...

Wondeful card Hazel, I love the shape of your card and the beautiful ornaments. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Awesome simple design and the striped ribbon is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing at Merry Monday!

Lizzys Kartenblog said...

A great card
thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas Challenge.
Lizzy

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspiration with our ribbon / anything goes challenge. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

Helen said...

Great card - love the colours and the shape you've created.

Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas Challenge.

Helen x