Friday 7 February 2014

White Christmas....

Hi Everyone, Well its Friday again already!! Where do the days go to??? Today I have a very quick card to show you. Im made it using old stickers I had and also some amazing Christmas wrapping paper Mum wrapped my gifts up with at Christmas time. You know you are a craft addict when you think Ohhhh that paper would make bonny cards!!! 
Card Recipe
5 x 5 Scalloped Card
Stickers from Stash
Papers Gift wrap from WH Smiths
Edges sparkled with Stardust Stickles.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.
Winter Wonderland - No Stamping Allowed. 
and
Card Makin Mamas - Make it Sparkle!!

Im trying to reheat as Im like a wee icecube, I was playing with Belle out the back door and its frosty today so Im really cold now. Needless to say she is all cuddled in cosy!!

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelxox




My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

4 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous.....definitely too good to waste, love the sparkle!
hugs Jo x

downrightcrafty said...

a great take on our no stamping allowed at the Winter Wonderland, thanks for joining us
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)

Angela said...

I think my family would say I'm an addict and I've taught the kids how to enable! They don't throw any kind of paper or container away without asking if I want it! lol This is a great bit of sparkle, Hazel! Thanks for sharing your card with us for the Card Makin' Mamas Challenge!

Hope to see you again soon!

Inky hugs,
Angi
CMM DT
Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Hazel, WOW always looks so elegant.
Thank you for joining us for our No Stamping Allowed challenge at Winter Wonderland.
Pauline
x