Thursday 24 April 2014

Transportation .....

Good Morning, 
Welcome back to another week on MAWTT.  (where do the weeks go to???) 
This week Tammy would like to see your Transportation. I went for this little Girl in a Boat. 
I love these images they are so pretty. I bought a pack of Decoupage ones so will be playing a fair bit with them. 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Scalloped Card
Santoro Decoupage and Papers.

Im off now to get the big household chores done, Today is chores day then in the afternoon I listen to my Mum on the Radio, She does a show on our Local Hospital Radio Station every Thursday from 2pm till 4pm. The link is HERE  Feel free to pop over and boost her ratings :) 

Love sand Sparkles.
Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to enter are....
Creative Card Crew - Girly.
Fantastic Tuesday - Anything Goes.

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

15 comments:

Hindustanka said...

The card is so sweet... that girl is dreaming... i love the stars in the card too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, that image is gorgeous, love the colours

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design, thank you so much for joining in with the the fun over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it means a lot....I hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and Good Luck in the draw....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
Xx

Claire said...

Such a sweet card Hazel - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel said...

A very sweet image, though I did think it was just a head at first - you know what my eyes have been like! lol Hazel L. x

Craft buddy said...

I love the dreamy quality of those colours on the image - very ethereal! x Jessie

Claire Grantham said...

Such a sweet and calming card Hazel...I needed that this morning - to be floating away on a boat! Cx

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Hazel… what a wonderful image and I love the scrummy papers... beautiful shades! the decoupage looks fab… has made me want to do some now! :-))
I have bookmarked the link to Radio Station, must remember to listen next week… it must be so cool hearing your Mum on there!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Carole said...

Loving the sweet image & the very pretty papers. Must look out for this kit!
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is such a pretty card and gorgeous image x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Hazel, I LOVE that image! Fabulous design and papers too!
Hugs, Tammy

Anne said...

Gorgeous and unusual card Hazel. Hugs x

Janice said...

Great card Hazel - it is indeed a super image & I love the decoupage - will have to do that again as it ages since I went thru that phase! Jx

Margaret said...

Fabulous! So much work into this with all the fussy cutting. Love the image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT.

paper fun said...

Really fabulous card. Awesome image and fantastic layering.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari