Saturday, 7 June 2014

Busy Day...


Hi Everyone,

WOW its the weekend again, feels just like a couple of days ago that it was last weekend and we had our lovely birthday celebrations!! I have made a few Thank You cards for all the lovely gifts I have received. Still making some yet but here are a couple of them that I have posted out already! 

I went for a CAS Style. I love doing them now since I did that course the other month its been a great help in my positioning of the stamps on the cards.

Card Recipe
4 x 4 Card
Stampin Up Stamps (including sentiment)
Coloured with Watercolour pencils

Im not sure what Im doing tonight, I think  Im up to date with everything so may just watch a movie!!! The rains just started here and its meant to be torrential in a few hours so good idea just having a pj evening,  Enjoy your night whatever you're up too,

Love and Sparkles

Hazelxx

Challenges I would like to enter are...
Allsorts - One Layer Card.
Stamp and Create - Thank you Cards.

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

7 comments:

  1. Time is going so fast!! two beautiful cards Hazel l love them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabby CAS cards - perfect for thank you's. We had the terrential rain this morning - I got soaked!! Get tucked up and enjoy your evening. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a PJ evening here too, went for a run at tea time then showered after, then didn't see the point in getting dressed again! Lovely thank yous - I do so love CAS, jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super one layer cards for this weeks theme Hazel, thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these are gorgeous Hazel… Love the images and the fab doodling around the edge… you are so good at CAS style!
    Hope you had a lovely weekend !
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cas cards Hazel, love the images and how you've coloured them. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our One Layer challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really cute hun, love them!
    We need the time to fly, so we get our baby stinker sooner lol!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox