Saturday 5 July 2014

Im Bow Challenged... #blogboost

 Hi Everyone,

Well todays post header says it all!! Im Bow Challenged!!I have always been bow challenged and no matter what I do to make my bows I seem to get mixed up and in a kerfuffle!!!
I was delighted to see Phill did a fab tutorial on triple bows over on his blog the other day!!! Its here!! Now it did take a bit of time and a couple of wee sweary words (oops1!)  but Im happy with how mine finally came out!!! 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Papers and Sentiment from Pink Petticoat. (Strawberry Blooms)
Bow White Seem Binding
Rhinestone Sparkler Hobby House
Stardust Stickles Glitter Glue. 


I had to have this paper when I saw it over on Pink Petticoat. How pretty is it!!! 
Since getting the new computer my printer seems to have uped its act and is working better too !! Hurray!!!!

Thank You for visiting today. Its lovely to see some new followers, Thanks for being part of my bit of blogland. 

Also a HUGE Wave to anyone visiting from The Ultimate Blog Challenge. Thanks for dropping by.

Enjoy the rest of Saturday, its turned out lovely here so Ive been weeding the garden (Again!!!) Oh how those wee things like to invade!!!

Love and Sparkles
Hazelxx

Challenges I would like to enter today are...
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes.
Sister Act Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes.
Tuesday Throwdown - ~Anything Goes.
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

12 comments:

Tina Basu said...

Dropping in from UBC, it looks so cute :)


Tina from The Sunny Side of Life

Janice said...

Nice job Hazel - think you can defo say that's a job well done. Love the card, Jx

Phill.M.Martin said...

I looooooove your bow!
You are bow challenged no more!
Glad I helped :-)
xx

LifeAsAConvert said...

Cute! I am also bow challenged.

Sophie Bowns said...

I's so cute!

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous Hazel x

Debs said...

So gorgeous! Hope you've had a fab weekend.
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Ooh I love your bow Hazel !! so beautiful with that pretty paper and the delicate sparkles! :-)
I'm rubbish at bows… I have all the bow makers going… but can't get them to work… but found a video last year of how to wind them around your fingers and it seems to work for me… I have to rewatch it every time I make a bow though!! Lol
Love Sue xx

Sarah said...

This is so sweet! I love the elegant simplicity of it and that paper is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

Unknown said...

absolute beautiful thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and hope to see you again
hugs Tonnie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful card hun, love the paper so pretty!
Hugs Shell xx

Cathy P said...

So sweet. Love the bow and your whole card, Hazel! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act. Cathyxx