Saturday 23 August 2014

Summer Picnic Time...

Good Morning and Welcome to the Weekend!!!
 Hurray!!! Its a busy one for me with bits and bobs to get done in the garden and also Docotr Who is back tonight!!! Its the New Doctor too so looking forward to seeing him!!! 

Anyways This week on My Time to Craft its Food and Drink thats the theme!!! What better than a late summer picnic with your friends. 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Hunky Dorey Card and Image.
Sentiment done by Computer.

Thats me for today. Its also my final challenge card on My Time to Craft. Thanks to Shell and the Girls for having me over the last year, its been fab. Im cutting back my DT work as Im busy with other things now.

Love and Sparkles
Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are..
Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday.



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

6 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Hazel… what a fab image… everything you need for a lovely Summer Picnic!! the gingham paper is perfect!! :-)
Hope you have a great evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Jo said...

Great image and card hun. A bit gutted you Wont be on the DT anymore :( but I hope whatever you have going on doesn't get too hectic :)

Sandra H said...

This Hazel is stunning x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, thanks for being on the team
Hugs Shell xx

Jodene said...

Love this card with it's sweet little picnic theme! Thanks for joining us over at Seize The Birthday this week :)

Danielle Vincent said...

That looks like a picnic I would love to be at :o). Terrific card. Going to miss you lots at MTTC. Hugs to you! D