Thursday, 23 October 2014

To Someone Special...

This week on MAWTT its Shell who is Hostess. She picked the theme of Someone Special at Christmas.  I decided to make a couple of Lovely Dovey cards for my At Home Event in a fortnight! 
I used a super quick LOTV Art Pad Images for it. How cute is the wee couple under the mistletoe!!! 

Card Recipe.
6 x 6 CArd
Papers Authentique
La La Land Die
LOTV Stamp Art Pad
Sentiment done on Computer.

This is a wee quick post as Im poorly now with Toms tummy bug!!! ARGH!!!

Sending Everyone big Hugs,

Hazel xx

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

11 comments:

  1. Cute hun, love the added details, those hearts are perfect!
    Hope your feeling better today
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and embellies hun.
    Hope you feel better soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute too, lovely card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! this is SO sweet Hazel.. such a cute image and the papers and embellies are just perfect with it… a stunning card!
    Sorry you are unwell hun… hope you start to feel better very soon!
    Sending huge hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't want to come too close earlier in case I caught something! You still not great or are you managing to hold onto ur food yet! Super card Haxel, love the topper & really must use the ones I bought! Hope you feel better soon, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Hazel - uber cute image and I love the banner :o)
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image and layout - I hope you feel better though! Grab a cup of tea and a cozy couch :) x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is so sweet Hazel, I love that LOTV image, gorgeous paper too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Hazel. Love the little couple. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox