Saturday 28 November 2015

If the Shoe fits...

Hi Everyone,

WOW its the Mid Term Holidays here so I have  wee Tom off school for a few extra days. 2015 has certainly disappeared rapidly.

Today Im here with my Bugaboo Catch the Bug Card for this weeks Challenge.

Today the Girls have a colour theme for you all.

Ive gone for a feminine card this week. Its my neighbor's birthday soon so I thought I would make her a nice card. 
I hope you all like it. 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Digi -  Heels Big Bow.
Coloured with Promarkers
Papers old from stash

 I was outside my comfort zone with these colors but love the card now its made.

Before I go here is a wee week of dates for your diary!!!!


Have a lovely weekend whatever you are up too,

Love and Sparkles
Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to enter are...
Crafty Boots - Spots and Dots.
Get Creative Challenge - Birthdays


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous is your card Hazel x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wow, fabulous shoes and gorgeous card, I love the design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Unknown said...

Fab card Hazel,love the colors

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Hazel… what a fab image and I love your colouring! your neighbour will really love this.
Hope you have a great weekend
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Janice said...

Lovely card and great shoes, another super make, Jx